100% Organic Cotton bath towel with a luxuriously soft handle. Reminiscent of heritage club rooms, this towel is defined by textural moss rib accented by three crème stripes. Inspired by the spaces where an individual sits, inwardly connected to, the post-match exhale.
Size: 27 x 55in
Designed in the Antipodes and made from 100% organic cotton in Portugal by a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified manufacturer.
Before using any Baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
- Wash towels through a cold or low temperature cycle.
- Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidising /chlorine based bleaching agents
- Line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean
- If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
- We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discolouration
Made by: Baina