We believe utility can be beautiful. We believe in a zen approach to chores. We believe in lighting a beeswax candle after finishing the dishes as an act of reward. We want you to embrace the mundane in an act of defiance! Put on your favorite song and dance as you do it.
Or, think of this as the perfect gift for your friend who just bought a new home and has impeccable taste so you don't dare try to get them a new vase.
Included in the Everyday Essentials Parcel:
- Small Beeswax Pillar: a Maine-made, long-burning candle made with zero chemical compounds. Because beeswax candles are all-natural, no toxic byproducts are produced when they burn. They will also neutralize odors in your home.
- Plant Paper: Made from Bamboo, PlantPaper is super soft, clean, and septic safe.
- Clothes Pegs: Is there anything better than freshly washed linen dried in the warm sunshine? Or maybe you need a way to hang up the 400th blanket fort for your kids? Either way, this little pouch of 20 pieces of classic wooden clothes pegs has you covered.
- Pot Scrubber: Big pan brushes made for tough cleaning and look cute on your shelf!
- Everyday Dishbrush: a cute dish brush that get's the job done.
- Nail Brush: If you're anything like us, you find yourself regularly getting caught up weeding during your morning coffee garden walk. Coming in from the garden with fresh, wet dirt caked beneath your nails is no way to get breakfast started.
- Linen Chambray Hand Towel: A 'hand-towel' version of our favorite chambray linen. A thick weave linen that is long-lasting and absorbent. Each towel has a handy loop sewn in for hanging.
Curated by: The Post Supply