The Post Supply is based in Maine and we are so lucky to call a place home that is jam packed with incredible makers. We are proud to offer this collection of Maine-made goods for you - call it our souvenir pack, call it the perfect gift to bring to your friend in a different state, call it our homage to the great state of Maine.
Included in the Made in Maine Parcel:
Maine Lobster Card: Born & raised in southern Maine, artist Ty Williams features the infamous lobstermen and women of Maine via this 4 x 6" card.
- Organic Maple Syrup: Take your pancake breakfast to the next level or kick up for morning coffee routine with this beautiful pint-sized bottle of Grade A Organic small-batch syrup.
- Poolside Soap: Made by husband and wife team Wary Meyers in Cumberland, ME using a 100% pure vegetable base- no parabens, no phthalates, no sodium laurel sulfate, no animal testing, no detergents, and no alcohol. "You can almost hear the ice cubes clinking in the highball glass." - Vogue
- Taper Candles: a customer favorite, made in Maine for over 40 years using old world techniques.
- Sandalwood Sea Spray: Made with a blend of organic ingredients that will not only leave your hair looking like a beach goddess, but that are beneficial to the health of your scalp and hair.
- Blind Tiger Coffee: roasted in central Maine, an ever-evolving list of inspired blends by a true coffee aficionado.
Curated by: The Post Supply