Carley Rudd is a nomadic travel photographer working in LA, NYC and around the world. A creative soul from the beginning, she was raised by two artists in Maine, where she developed a connection to nature and appreciation for natural beauty. We love her eye and are grateful she turned it towards our assortment for her gift recommendations.
1. Coming in to grab these for my outdoor-loving mom to keep her hands warm and cozy on her Maine winter adventures!
2. Candlelight is a must for surviving the winter months up North and I love everything the Flamingo Estate is doing. This rosemary candle takes me back to my days of living in California or exploring seaside villages along the Mediterranean coast. A perfect gift for my hygge-loving friends and their cozy homes.
3. The perfect set for my globetrotting pals. I'm a big fan of Sister's products and love this TSA friendly set. I actually bought this for my trip to Spain last summer and kept the bottles to refill for future trips.
4. A little taste of Maine for my out-of-state friends and family - I'm always a fan of consumable gifts
5. A perfect combo for my slow-living, foodie friends and hosts. I've always been a fan of Julie Pointer Adams' imagery and can just imagine my friends recreating these scenes for a Maine summer picnic with these beautiful Madre linen napkins in tote.
6. What a special piece! The shape is stunning. I love arranging flowers in my space throughout the year and can just imagine the bouquets this vase could compliment. This one might be going on my own holiday wishlist.