We love these cozy and comfortable "hotel" slippers. The perfect gift for that hard-to-buy-for someone or simply for yourself, you deserve it!
- 100% Sheepskin from Spain
- inner: wool and suede
- outer: wool
- natural rubber sole
- sole made from natural rubber
- recommended for indoor use only
- not to be worn outside as this could damage the sole.
- wool length: 10-12 mm
- wool characteristics: thick and curly
- coloration: dyed
- tanning & dyeing: South West of France
- made in Portugal
- XS: 36 to 37 (EU) – total length approximately 26 cm
- S: 38 to 39 (EU) – total length approximately 29 cm
- M: 40 to 41 (EU) – total length approximately 30,5 cm
- L: 42 to 43 (EU) - total length approximately 31,5 cm
Please note that fitting can vary a little depending on the nature of the wool and suede. The suede will stretch and adjust to your feet over time, especially if they are slightly tight to begin with.
Every sheepskin is carefully selected, measured and hand cut to optimize use of the whole skin. Our aim is to use the entire skin with minimal wastage to produce each unique handmade TOASTIES product. Cherish it to make it last.
Started in 2016, in a Parisian luxury-leather workshop, Maria Lye, Australian-born and Parisian-adopted, fell in love with sheepskin.
At first, her mission was simple: reusing the wasted material she collected left out due to minor faults (up to 20% of the skins were not used) and transform it into stylish and functional accessories for cool families.
Toasties was born.
5 years later, Maria is still in love with sheepskins and her brand mission evolved towards a bigger purpose: make Toasties the most sustainable possible. By optimizing and maximizing the material in order to generate less waste, by reducing the number of partners to control the production chain, by knowing exactly where the sheepskin come from, by choosing carefully the partners to work with.