When Hannah met Deeva, the founder of PlantPaper, she was excited to learn about this major update to a tired and resource-heavy toilet paper industry. Little did she know Katie had been buying PlantPaper for her home for years! Made from Bamboo, (a bamboo grove may be able to produce as much 10x more usable fiber for paper than a forest of equivalent size AND Bamboo stores up to 40% of its carbon underground, carbon that remains intact even when it’s harvested), PlantPaper is super soft, clean, and septic safe!
PlantPaper’s entire supply chain is plastic-free. A trade-up, not a trade-off. A toilet paper without compromise.
• Soft, strong and septic safe
• 100% organic, FSC Certified bamboo
• No harsh chemicals, like bleach, formaldehyde, chlorine or dyes
• Totally Chlorine Free and BPA Free
• 3 ply sheets with 20% more surface area than most
• Doubled-sided dimple pattern