100% Organic Cotton hand towel with a luxuriously soft handle. Referencing the eclectic interiors in places of retreat, the design is inspired by the Lake House. A place where one disconnects and finds solitude. Defined by the pairing of a classic stripe, and embroidered gridded check, the San Luis colour way is fresh, while conjuring familiarity in the bathroom space.
Designed in the Antipodes and made from 100% organic cotton in Portugal by a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified manufacturer.
Before using any Baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
- Wash towels through a cold or low temperature cycle.
- Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidising /chlorine based bleaching agents
- Line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean
- If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
- We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discolouration
Made by: Baina